Yesterday, Graham Hancock's hairy foulmouth protégé, Dan Richards from Spokane Washington USA, was featured on the popular conspiracy theory Jo Rogan podcast [ Joe Rogan Experience #2563 - Dan Richards Oct 8, 2026] and they were discussing Jason Colavito's article "The 1909 Grand Canyon Hoax" concerning the original report of the existence of the imaginary Kincaid Cave. Halfway through Richards blurts out:
"Now, I do know that Jason guy, and he's um kind of a two-faced piece of crap, so I wouldn't trust everything that he says here. If he saw something that flew in the face of his narrative, he will not report it. [...] He's a professional debunker. That's um, basically, Yeah, I, I... He's... He's one, If you ask Graham Hancock to list off the top ten pieces of shit that argue with him, this guy's name's going to come up".Quite where that kind of language comes from is unclear. The post to which they are referring mostly is a reprint, for the record, of the 1909 article. I know Jason Colavito's work and rate it highly. Dan Richards, however... His record speaks for itself. He also attacks people indiscriminately and when they respond to his bile, he plays the victim at the drop of a hat (as we see in this clip).

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please keep it civil and clean. Don't attack other posters. No anonymous contributors please (and remember the comments are for making a contribution to the discussion) terms as here: [ https://paul-barford.blogspot.com/2010/12/note-to-comment-posters.html ]
Thanks